Thursday, June 25, 2009

Packing


We're ONE WEEK away from moving!! It's hard to believe that we've already been here 4 years (well, 3 1/2 for Danielle). We're slowly packing up the house and getting ready for the big move from Alaska to Colorado. There is a 40 ft. trailer parked in our driveway waiting to be filled and shipped off.

3 comments:

  1. SO exciting!!! Can't wait for you to be in CO, let me know if you need help moving - I have a strong hubby with a big car :)
    Lauren Heyl

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited to have you guys so much closer!!! I can hardly wait. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys! I found your blog through Tim and Katey's blog (aka blog-stalking). So, you are moving to Colorado? Did Dan find a job? We are still on the grand job search over here. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete