Saturday, July 17, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa's 60th

Last weekend my parents, Caleb, and I went to San Diego for my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary! It was a lot of fun and it is always great to spend time with family. Every time I am out in California I remember how much I enjoy everyone and miss everyone. We spend a lot of time catching up, playing games, eating (of course), and just enjoying each other. We were sad that Dan wasn't able to come and we sure did miss him. He had a last minute scheduling changes with his new job.

Here are some pictures from the weekend...

Me and Caleb hanging out in the pool


Me, Caleb, and Grandpa/Great Grandpa Earl


All the grandkids and great grandkids that were at the party with Grandma and Grandpa


Me, Caleb, Dad, and Mom


Grandma/Great Grandma Geri, Me, and Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment