
Our little family by the plane

I'm ready!

Caleb looking out the plane window
It was such a relaxing weekend for me. I stayed at the home most of the time with Caleb and a friend with her little boy... relaxed, read, played with Caleb, watched movies, sat in the hot-tub, etc... fantastic! Dan spent the two days skiing every minute that the lifts were open. I did get up on skis for a couple hours while Amy's mom watched Caleb. I hadn't skied for many years and it was actually pretty fun :) More than anything it was just so fun to get to spend time with great friends! Thanks Amy, Jeff, and Mama Hoff for a wonderful weekend!
Cool Shades!
On the slope
It looks and sounds like great fun was had by all!!! How nice of Amy and her family to make Caleb's 1st flight such a special one. Love, mom
ReplyDelete