Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Caleb is 3 Months Old!!

It is so hard to believe that Caleb is 3 months old today! We feel so blessed to have such a happy, healthy baby. It is amazing to watch him grow and discover the world. In just three months he has grown and changed so much.

We have had a great week. It started off with getting to go to a friend's baby shower. She is a friend that I met in Alaska, but she is from Colorado. It was really fun to get to see her and to celebrate and anticipate the arrival of her little girl.

Caleb discovered how to get toys into his mouth this week. He can't quite grab them yet, but if you put them in his hands he can get them into his mouth.



On Tuesday, Dan's dad arrived for a quick visit. He's on his way up to the mountains for a ski trip. We are so thankful he was able to stop by for a couple days. Caleb sure has changed since he last saw his grandpa. Here are a few pictures of them...




I've been wanting to put Caleb's name up in his room, but until last weekend I hadn't found letters that I really liked. I finally found some and Dan hung them up above his crib. I am really happy with how they turned out :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Grandpa Bob is having a great time with Caleb. Hope we get to see him before he has to go back to NJ. Love, mom

    ReplyDelete